I’ve been thinking a lot about Peter Thiel recently and, thought it would be cool to put a list of my favorite Thiel stuff that I can send to people to Thiel-pill them. I think Thiel will be known as one of the most important intellectuals, and action-takers of our time, and that he’s generally very misunderstood. His ideas/ideas that've influenced him are very interesting to study if you yourself want to take action. Also by now, I believe that he talks esoterically showing much less than he have thought.
- Favorite piece from Thiel is The Straussian Moment.
Zero To One
- The notes are very good too, especially the leacture 13 ones.
- The book mainly becomes much more interesting the more Girard you read.
- Best debate Thiel did.
- Best Thiel podcast interviews:
- Syllabus of courses Thiel taught:
- GERMAN 277: Stagnation or Progress.
- GERMAN 270: Sovereignty and the Limits of Globalization and Technology.
- It’s rare for Thiel to give life advice, but here is a commencement speech he gave.
- His comments on last elections.
- There’re some very good stories on what it likes to work with Thiel in Michael Gibson book’s Paper Belt on Fire.
If you want to discuss any of the stuff mentioned above, DM me on @shawkisukkar.