Ideas to build on top of Farcaster
- I think there’s definitely going to be a high-performance and availability indexer for Farcaster. Focus on API simplicity, and make it feel like a web2 API.
- Extend the Farcaster user data structure to implement config.xyz.
- If you build config.xyz, I think you should build a library to make it easy for anyone to extend the Farcaster users data structure. This should eventually turn the Farcaster user data structure into a decentralized identifier that other projects can use, extend and build on top of.
- I think there should be a community-funded node that syncs everything to IPFS. I feel this is going to be important in the case of an attack and to hold nodes accountable.
- How can we make it very easy for individuals and startups to self-host Farcaster data? Start with IPFS, Arweave, Amazon S3.
- A service that Farcaster clients can use in order to allow users to cloud back up their user's private keys. Follow the Casa model.
- You can fork doghouse. Add Ethereum sign in, token-gated spaces and acquire users by focusing on spaces that DAOs host.
If you have any suggestions, please DM me @shawkisukkar.